In order to make an impact, company health fairs need to draw employees in. The best way to do this is to offer enticing door prizes and giveaways.
In addition to getting valuable health information, your employees can walk away with some goodies that can reinforce a healthy lifestyle. Check out this list for some great health fair giveaways ideas.
Best Ideas for Company Health Fair Giveaways
Health Fair Door Prizes
Nothing gets bodies in the door quite like a can’t-be-missed door prize. Once they’re in, you’ve got to make sure there are fun activities and great information.
Encourage attendance at your next health fair with these door prizes ideas:
- Scavenger hunt: Employees need to visit several stations and get a stamp from each. Once their card is filled with stamps, they can submit their name to win that fabulous door prize.
- Gift certificate for a series of personal training sessions at a local gym
- Electronic goodies such as an iPad with a membership to a fitness app
- Irresistible financial perk: Such as, the company will double their 401k contribution for the year.
Health Fair Ideas: Prizes for Employees
Each health fair vendor station can offer great giveaways in exchange for employee participation. Here are some ideas:
- Each employee who completes a brief stress test can be given a Fitbit to help them continue to track their activity levels
- A stack of best-selling personal health books can be a great gift for employees who want to get intellectual about their health
- Two months of massages, paid for by the company, can help reduce stress and keep employees healthy
- Gift certificate for some nutritious meals prepared by a personal chef
- Gym equipment such as kettlebells, yoga mats, and medicine balls
Health Fair Gifts for Family & Home
Don’t forget the family! Employees love being able to take goodies home to the family. These prizes and giveaways are cheap but useful and can be appreciated in the employee’s home:
- Personal hand sanitizer sprays
- Reusable ice packs
- Fully stocked first aid kit
- Stress balls in fun shapes
- Mini footballs and basketballs to keep people active
- Water bottles
This article was originally posted on Sept 2, 2015. It has been updated for completeness and accuracy.