Coronavirus (or COVID-19) is a growing health concern in the U.S.
We are taking proactive measures to prepare our massage therapists and protect the well being of our staff and clients.
Each therapist has completed an in-depth training and:
- Is washing their hands thoroughly and often, per CDC standards
- Is using approved products to clean their massage chairs between each participant
- Has access to additional supplies, such as medical grade hand sanitizer and N95 face masks
- Is staying home if they, or anyone in their household, is exhibiting symptoms of a respiratory illness
- For everyone’s safety, our therapists won’t provide massages to anyone showing signs and symptoms of respiratory illness
Concerns about your scheduled appointment or event
If you have concerns about making sure your staff is safe at your next scheduled massage day, contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss the precautions we’re taking.
Ways to reach us:
Contact Form: Click the contact button and leave your information, and we’ll reach out to you: